Last updated: July 25, 2023
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined hereunder. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Application refers to the software program Atlas provided to You by the Company to deliver You the required Services .
Company (referred to as either «Workland», “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Underdogs Power Corporation, 33 Rue Prince, Montréal, QC, H3C2M7.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. This data can include, but is not limited to, name, contact details (such as email address, phone number, or physical address), IP addresses, and any other data that can be used to identify or distinguish a specific person. It encompasses both information that is directly provided by the individual and data that is collected automatically through the use of services or devices.
Service refers to the Application Workland websites and any other purchased Workland product or services.
Service Provider means any physical or legal person who processes the personal Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You for the purpose of providing the requested Services
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Your IP address, which is used to ensure the security of your account and data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on atlas.workland.com, support.workland.com, workland.com websites and compliance@workland .com (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website/Application, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further information or services, such as your name, email address, and location. This data is used to personalize your experience, communicate with you, and improve our services.
- We may also ask you for your email address and any other pertinent information required when you report a problem with the Website in order to contact you and to investigate the issue.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the Website and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
- We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to Us
- Personal identifiers: such as real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social profile URL. For the purpose of personalizing your experience, communicating with you, ensuring security and improving our services.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant Us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, customer support and to collect aggregate information for internal reporting purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of Atlas application and services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). Workland does not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies can be used for security and integrity reasons.
These cookies allow Workland services to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and personalized features.
These cookies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on Workland services and Websites), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These cookies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
These cookies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They are usually placed by advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with ads, visit their websites or use their app.
You can also decide whether or not to accept cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all cookies that are already on Your Device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you use the Services and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
Use and disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the contract You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a growing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Datawith Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, and/or to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business or assets with another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your express consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
After the retention period, Your Personal Data will be destroyed.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Services are hosted and operated in Canada (“CAN.”) through Underdogs Power Corporation and its Service Providers, and if you do not reside in Canada., laws in Canada. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to Workland in Canada and will be hosted on Canadian servers, and you authorize Workland to transfer, store and process your information to and in Canada. You hereby acknowledge and agree with the transfer of Your data to Canada.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without confirmation of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your Personal Data and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Data Security Measures
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, or disclosure. Your data is stored securely on our servers with restricted access and is transmitted securely.
As a user, you have the right to access, update, or delete your Personal Data collected, used, disclosed, shared, stored and safeguarded with Us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the provided channels, and we will promptly respond to your request in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Breach of Data:
We will notify You and the Commission d’accès à l’information du Québec, if there is a breach of your personal data.
Transmission Outside of Québec:
An assessment of the risk factors relating to the protection of privacy will be carried out each time your Personal Data risks being transmitted outside of Quebec.
Role of the Privacy Officer:
The company has appointed a Privacy Officer with powers to :
- Oversee the handling of all personal information.
- Notify the Commission d’accès à l’information du Québec if there is a breach of your Personal Data.
- Prepare assessments of risk factors relating to the protection of privacy each time Personal Data risks being transmitted outside of Quebec.
- Establish a governance policy, governing the protection of Personal Data.
- Be responsible for requests for access, rectification and destruction of Personal Data.
- Be responsible for handling complaints relating to the protection of Personal Data.